Change your status with USCIS

Consular Processing

Reach out to US Embassy/ Consulate of your country and complete the form DS-160 to pay the application fee and schedule an interview. If you are a citizen of Canada or Bermuda, you can directly reach out to the US port and request admission as a F-1 student.

Green Curved Line

What do you think about these two ways? Are there any we missed? Let us know.